Save the $65 initiation fee when you join in January 2018 ... Best deal of the year!
- Month to month membership with no contract
- Membership starts the first day you come into the gym.
- When you come in you will be given a prorated credit on your account based on the number of days left in the month.
- For example, if you come in on the 25th of January, you will be given a credit of $61.16 on your account…
- Here’s the math: ((7 days left in the month / 31 days) -1) x $79 = $61.16.
- January 31st is the last day to take advantage of the sale.
Climbing - Yoga - Fitness - Sauna - the PIT - Classes:
- Adult Membership $79
- Youth Membership $69 - 17 yrs or younger
- Youth add-on (family $59 - 17 yrs or younger adding on to an adult membership
- 1 month of free rental gear
- 20% off ropes, and 10% off all other climbing shop purchases
- 15% off climbing equipment for your first month
- Free guest passes
- Unlimited yoga and fitness classes
- Free intro to climbing classes and half off all clinics
- Discounts on personal training
- Free events and discounted competitions
- Awesome Stronghold community
Sign up at the gym, or online now:
- No Contract
- There is no contract and you can cancel at any time.
- One Calendar Month Minimum
- There is a one calendar month minimum. When you join, you will be charged a prorated amount for that month, and will be billed for the following month on the first of that calendar month.
- Membership dues are billed on the first of the month, and your initial month is prorated (that is, if you join up half-way through a month, you’re charged half the monthly rate for that calendar month).
- Membership Changes
- Climbing trip? Dissertation? Freeze your membership for as long as you like, and you won't incur an initiation fee when you come back.
- The freeze fee is $10/month.
- Membership is frozen starting on the next billing date.
- When you thaw your membership, a prorated amount for the remainder of the billing month is added to your account.
- The fee is waived for military freezes.
- You can cancel at any time effective on the first of the following month. (That is, we will not charge you again after you cancel, but you will not receive a refund for the remainder of the month for which you have already been charged.)
- (NOTE: The cancellation or expiration of your credit card does not automatically cancel your membership or this agreement. If your card is cancelled or expires, you will continue to be invoiced and you agree to pay these invoices according to your card issuer agreement.)
- Membership changes must be done by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff cannot freeze or cancel your membership at the desk or by phone. To cancel or freeze, send us an email before the first of the month.